Friday, July 10, 2015

About Me :)


Hello there fellow journal writers!

As you can see on my page, I'm Natalie! The girl who co-facilitated our first class with AJ. 

I am a psychology major here at Antioch University and I have been living in Santa Barbara for about 7 years now. I am originally from Dana Point - which is a beach city just a few hours south of here in Orange County. 

I work as a peer writing tutor in our awesome writing center here at school, so I encourage all of you to come visit us if you ever need help with your writing! We can help you with any genre of writing - essays, presentations, and even resumes/cover letters! 

I thoroughly enjoy writing, music, traveling, cooking, going to the gym, and just hanging out! I have been with my super awesome girlfriend Hayley for 2 and 1/2 years now - I mention her because you will most definitely hear me talk about her. We live together with my dog, cat, and a few fish. :) I have done a lot of journal writing in my life, and am really looking forward to this course and getting to know all of you! 

Peace, love, and happy writing! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, co-facilitator!

    Unlike yourself, I have never maintained a traditional journal for very long. I love the idea of it but the energy to follow-through always wanes early on. I'm hoping that this class will help jump-start the habit for me and help improve my writing at the same time.

    Speaking of writing, I have yet to seek out help from the Writing Center but I only hear good things. Now that I actually know someone there (namely - you), I totally going to take advantage of the resource this quarter. :)

    See ya in class!

    ReplyDelete